Saturday, April 4, 2009

Running. Running.. Running.. where is the Tape, Dude???

Gush... Its morning again.. Catch some news.. No news of XXXXX(My client) in the paper.. what's happening.. Are they going to stay or sell.. Should I put more efforts on job or should I look for other account... Well.. let me change the channel and watch some MTV... Aaahhh.. Not interesting.. let me read what the Yadav's (Lalu, Mulayam) are upto.. Ahh.. Sanju Baba also in the snap and so is RVP... Its election time.. God.. again I will be work and will miss my fundamental right.. Not missing rather I will be skipping.. Whom do I blame.. my client.. or my job or myself... Well.. Dunno whom to blame so let me suck it up... Anyways.. Nothing interesting in the newspaper.. India is doing well in test match so not much to blame anyone else.. I guess we have become very -ve in our thoughts.. Just need something to put our anger so that we feel comfortable.. Or is it just me??? Summer is really catching up at Chennai... Getting too hot...  A/C are getting costlier.. Even if you have A/C electricity is at premium.. I am just wondering.. Does everything comes togather... Earlier Electricity was cheap.. so was A/C, our salary less but no Global warming... Now with everything on increase.. where is the poor man going to be? Scary thoughts...  Anyways.. I got to go to office.. well.. its Saturday.. working for a comp-off...  Yeah... Hang on.. Anways.. I have got lot of holiday's pending.. even if I beef up the holiday list, when do I spend it... I am running.. But after what?? Looks like I am am running but the end TAPE is not nearby... Dude. I missed my Tape.. or am I running in correct direction... Ooops. maybe not.. But atleast I know the direction to my office.. let me reach there fast..Chennai Summer is killing me... We have a centralized A/C at office.. will think there @Office where is my TAPE??? If you know, then do let me know......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you described my every morning.