Saturday, February 19, 2011
Being Crazy and being in love!!!!!
Well, I couldn't have stopped blogging this... I was watching this very movie in one of the channel and there was one sequence where the guy asked the girl when she was dumping him as what happened? He thought that they were in love.. they had so many good moments together.. She replied saying, yeah, she was CRAZY about him but now she realized that it was not LOVE.. The guy was shell shocked.. whats the difference???? The guy didn't find any reason.. The girl tried to walk him through with different opinion and different reasoning, but the guy just couldn't take it and walked off... That triggered the question in me... wait a second, whats the difference... So here is my thought: Craziness is momentary whereas Love seems to be permanent.. Craziness seems to happen under bizzare circumstances at bizzare places with almost anyone for any of their action.. but love just grows with time... well, craziness might fade away but love mayn't (or maybe)... But at some point of time, we might almost fall for craziness thinking its love... and feel stupid of ourself when we discover it at later point of time, well it wasn't... Yes, sometime craziness and love goes hand-in-hand but that's the most dangerous combination as you never know when craziness will fade away and that makes love a single companion and that's where comparison creeps in and things tends to fall apart.. like you were not like this, you used to do this for that.. but when you are crazy and in love, those all incidents looked very very small and ignorable.. but without craziness, god help the couple... so that's what again brings us to 2nd question, can love survive without being crazy? looks like a chicken and egg theory!!!! you can't be in love without being crazy and you can't be crazy if you don't have love? so what drives what? Craziness drives love or vice versa.. I guess we need a Plato/Aristotle here to help.. :) being said that, I guess I forgot to pen here that I actually catch the movie in between and as such I couldn't gather the name of the movie.. if anyone knows the name, please let me know... And neither I could see the end of the movie as the power went down... Really want to see the end.. what happens?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Difference between craziness and Love well defined. Couldn't agree more with you. Well said :-)
I would like to say my opinion that, Yes!!! Love can exist without being crazy. Need not be crazy to be in Love with a person. Love grows and craziness decreases as day passes by.
Looks like movies do convey a message after all... I would have liked being "crazy in love" where love is the foundation and craziness floats around..
Post a Comment